November gonna kill me

Arghhhh ! november gonna kill me. i'm tired of this you know ? you always try to get me down. Why ? Have problem with it. Bro, i don't care how older are you , but show some respect to me then i'll respect you back. But if you rude to me, what should i do ? Respect you back ? Just go to sleep and dreaming of it ! Just now you push my shoulder and you said a fucking words man, a fucking words ! Got it ? Still cannot ? BRO , YOU'VE SAID A FUCKING WORDS TO ME ! ARE YOU REALIZING IT ? I'm getting tired of this situation but you still want to carry on. I can't deny that you've have a nice face but your hobby is fighting ? Bad hobby bro ! I don't know what your problem is but can you just stop this ? Its better or the principle will call us because of your hypocrite ! Just let it go lah. Bukan dapat ape pun, kalau kau still nak gaduh camni. Bro , i know when i fight with you , i use a fucking words too , so sorry. I know you're older than me , but can you show me your mature ? Don't be a childish ! Keep fighting , fighting and fighting.